pretty

June 4, 2013

My husband is better than yours.

     I've been married to Kyle for 3 glorious years. I try my best not to brag about how awesome my husband is, but I think for this post, it's fair to say that I have the nicest, most selfless husband you will ever meet. We really just make each other HAPPY. In life, there is nothing more I could ever ask for.
     For our first anniversary, Kyle took me to a Broadway show, dinner at The Roof, and a stay at a fancy hotel in downtown Salt Lake. Last year, we stayed at a cabin in the Uinta's and went horseback riding along the Flaming Gorge. This year, Kyle had a really good idea: San Francisco with some of our favorite people in the world.

     The trip was only possible because my fabulous family watched London for 4 entire days. I think it's safe to say that London and I missed each other equally, but I'm a firm believer that couples need a little time alone to keep the flame going. Needless to say, she enjoyed being spoiled by people who love her only second to me.




       We hit all of the sights: The Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, the farmer's market on the Embarcadero, China Town, Alcatraz, Muir Woods, and a few others I'm sure I'm forgetting.

     It's rare to have friends you can spend 4 days with and come out on the other end only loving them more. Wives against husbands, we battled about what to name our little girls, due within a week of each other. The Adams somehow endured our PDA. I can't remember the last time I laughed so much! Next year, I think a cruise sounds perfect...

No comments: