pretty

July 29, 2013

A party fit for London.



     It took an army of Hartwells, but I'm pretty sure London's "Fancy Nancy" birthday was everything she (I) dreamed it could be. When I curled her hair, dressed her in a tutu, wrapped strands of beads around her neck, and covered her in glitter, she responded over and over again with, "Ooooooooooo! Thank you, Mommy!" I plan to ask God someday what I did to deserve her.









A HUGE thank you to Aubry Bennion for making this darling cake!


     She spent the last two days clicking around the house in her new princess heels and asking me "Again! Again!" to read her new stories. I have to bribe her to take off her "Rella" (Cinderella) night gown from Auntie Sierra. And on her real birthday, I want to say thank you to everyone who loves my London- to our friends and family, thank you!

No comments: