pretty

October 14, 2014

Stay this little.


The picture we used for her invitation!
Elle is currently following London around my house, an apple slice in one hand, a puppy in the other, and saying in the cheeriest voice you've ever heard, "HI! HI! HI!" -----She has now dropped the puppy and replaced it with a kitty, and is bouncing up and down, hugging the kitty with all her baby-strength, and laughing. And this is my one-year-old baby.


My dad and baby sister, Maeci, and Kyle's mom all came for Elle's first birthday. It was an ice cream social, and I loved the way it turned out!



Setting up...
The finished product.

Ice cream play-dough. It was a hit!



I love my sweet, affectionate, absolutely bubbly, baby girl. Kyle made this video for me for her birthday, and I cried/laughed my way through it! This is who she is, and I just watch in wonder.





No comments: