pretty

January 2, 2018

Ruff Ruff Rescue

Elle, Henry, and Juliette are obsessed with this cute little show on Nickelodeon called Paw Patrol, where a group of puppies and their master work together to rescue anyone in trouble in Adventure Bay.  So Elle chose a Paw Patrol theme for birthday number 4, which was fine with me, because let me tell you, I'm running out of variations on the horse party.
Elle has made the sweetest little friend in her preschool class this year- and we found out when we invited their whole family over for Elle's birthday that I actually went to High School with her dad! Here are the two girls hugging after she gave Elle her birthday present. They are simply adorable together!

Maybe it's because she started preschool, or moved up to the Sunbeam class at church, or because she has suddenly embraced her roll as big sister of the twins, but I can't believe how much Elle has changed this year. She still walks on her toes, eats three apples a day, has the vocabulary of a twelve-year-old, and the biggest heart of any girl I know. She rides a horse named Bella, which is her greatest joy in life. Her imagination impresses me every day. ["Oh, no! The dragon is going to attack us with his fire balls! We have to call the Pegasus to rescue us! Follow me! Neigh!"] I can't imagine a world without her stubborn, spunky, and hilarious personality. 

And no need to worry---she's already requested a horse party for next year. 


No comments: