pretty

August 23, 2015

All the Princesses

Princess Aurora on her 4th birthday!
London is four! Grandma Holly, Grandpa John, Sierra, Maeci, and Kaden all came to Maple Valley to celebrate the birth of my sweet girl. Her party was just perfect. She picked her six favorite princesses: Rapunzel, Snow White, Ariel, Cinderella, Aurora, and Tiana, and I went to work. 
Kyle made this amazing banner...
My friend Rachel from Cloud 9 Confections designed these cupcakes for me, as well as the caramel apples. Aren't they darling?! The candies were for princess goody bags- one candy for each princess.
The kids' favorite part was decorating these foam princess crowns with self-adhesive jewels. They were all so creative! Elle stayed at the table for the entire party, adhering jewels to everything within arm's reach.
Here, the kids are dancing to Disney music, twirling their little legs off. We also played pin the kiss on the frog, where the kids all cheated and put their lips directly on the frog's. Everyone won!
London has this new-found confidence as a four-year-old. She keeps saying, "I can do that, because I'm four!" I'm not ready for her to grow up---I'm especially not ready for her to start preschool next month! I love this girl of mine!

No comments: